10 May 2012

Throwback Thursday

According to my most wonderful, sweet, and caring friend L, who also blogs, (and very well, I might add), it is Throwback Thursday, which I am embracing wholeheartedly with this video. Enjoy! I was in 6th or 7th grade at the time. Kelli and I made and edited the video to show the people in the class that my dad was teaching how easy it was to do. Obviously, he showed it to the class, and they thought it was "adorable." Go figure. =)

Also, I'm working on the tech crew for the Jr. High Musical this weekend and it brought back memories of all the fun times I had when I was in them. The best one was the first one that we did; Oklahoma Jr, in 7th grade. I even made my own skirt! Here are a few pictures:

Yeow!


Me and Melissa Lee

Me and Mrs. DeVries, our director

Me with Grandma Lyla and Pop-Pop


1 comment: