26 June 2011

Lost pictures

So. . .last year our computer crashed, and I lost about three years of pictures on mine and my moms camera. We still have the hard drive, but my dad doesn't think it's salvageable. We'll see.
Anyway, I had put some pictures on my flash drive so I could use it on my electronic picture frame, and I jsut recently used my flash drive fom something else and discovered these pictures! I also am creating a video for my parents' 25th anniversary, and I scanned a TON of pictures to use! My friend Eliza helped me scan all of them, and also helped me not go insane while scanning them!
Here are some highlights!






This was a self portrait. That's my cousin on the bottom and Kelli on top. This was a couple of years ago at Christmas. We took a ton like this.

This is from Kelli's musical last year.





Three words, Alligator oven mitts.
'Nough said.

Here are some oldies.
Yep, that's me.




That's Kelli. She used to have crazy curly hair!

Evan, of course!

There's my parents' engagement picture.
I have a ton of other ones, but I won't bore you.
Here is one last thing. It's a video Kelli, Dad, and I made for a class he was teaching about using video cameras. Mom and Evan, had gone to Fonda to visit my Grandma and Grandpa.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment