Here are 10 things
|Ryan, Meghan, myself, Billie, Hannah, Christopher|
And on that note, we move on. . .
The band trip also happened. It was a good time. Here's a list inside a list. (listception)
|myself, Meghan, Ryan|
2. We stayed at the Marriott. (It was nice!)
3. Our bus side-swiped a car in downtown Chicago.
4. We saw the Blue Man Group. (Go see them now! Go! They are hilarious!)
5. We went to Ed Debevic's. Interesting.
6. We went to Medieval Times! So cool!
7. I could go on, but most of all, I had a great time with my friends!
For my statistics class, we get to do a big final project. Needless to say, I am super excited about mine. I am working with 2nd and 3rd graders, and doing surveys with them and their parents, and figure out if there's a connecting between reading, watching TV, and playing outside. It's been really involved, but I am really loving all of it!
|All of the kids and parents surveys for every second grader! About 360 sheets of paper!|
I am sending out my graduation invites! Expect a cute envelope in the mail soon!
I need a summer job! I applied at Applebee's and they were going to hire me, but then they said that with the training, etc., it wouldn't be worth hiring me just to let me go 2 months later. Makes sense, but now I just need a different job!
I got a $2000 scholarship from the Masonic Lodge of Iowa! I am very honored!
Speaking of college, did I mention that I'm going to Northwest Missouri State University next year? Well, I am! I finally decided, and it was a toughie, but NWMSU won out for a couple reasons. Enter another list:
1. A laptop is included in your tuition.
2. So are textbooks.
3. Even though it's in Missouri, it's still only 3 hours away!
4. I don't have to audition and potentially not get into marching band! I can just go do it!
5. They have a cool degree (which I am going to pursue) called Interactive Digital Media - New Media. Click here to check it out. It's cool!
My last State National History Day competition is on Monday. Whew. I'll be glad when it's over. Not because I don't love NHD, but because this year has been sooooo busy!
This song is one of my jams right now. Very catchy and very true and something I very much need to hear.
I'm excited for a couple things this summer: (Oh look, another list! What can I say, I love lists!)
1. Trip to Omaha with Eliza. Woohoo!
2. Trip to Minnesota! Yay!
3. Summer Orientation! (Gulp!)
4. Garage sale-ing to try to find things for college without losing a bunch of dough!