04 September 2012

Well it's turn and face the Stars and Stripes/ It's fighting back them butterflies/ It's call it in the air, alright yes sir we want the ball/ And it's knocking heads and talking trash/ It's slinging mud and dirt and grass/ It's I got your number, I got your back when your back's against the wall/ You mess with one man you got us all/ The boys of fall/

My aunt Diane is going to take my senior pictures, but she also offered to take pictures of some of the highlights of my senior year of high school. How appropriate that the first one was our first marching band performance and home football game of the year!
I love how all of the pictures look! She's a really great photographer!
Also, she's pretty brave. She got to the game about 45 minutes early to get a good seat, and ended up sitting in the student section. A high school boy came up to her and informed her that "this is the student section. You CAN'T sit here!" She just told him that she got there early to get a seat, and she wasn't giving to him. He stuck his foot on her chair, so she sat on his foot!
She told me about it afterward, and I told her Kudos! Go Aunt Diane!
Here's what she captured. I love football Friday nights at Ballard!

A ton to little cheerleaders fill some time before the game. Trust me , there were more than this!




National Anthem
Things I love about Ballard: We play the OTHER team's school song, too!

Makin' a tunnel for the football team

What's wrong with this picture?. . . . waiiiiit for iiiiittt. . .  :)





Lo and I chatting. . . we have a good time!

Touchdown!

"Quick guys! Get your drums! We need to play the school song!" *Mass chaos ensues!*


Halftime! The first song. . .

. . .and the second.



So there you go! I think one of the things I'll miss the most when I graduate is football on Friday nights! You just can't beat small town Iowa!

No comments:

Post a Comment