18 August 2011

First Day of School

Well, here I am, at the beginning of my Junior year. Hmmmmm. . . .Today was a good day. The teachers are nice. The building is really cold. . . all the time. In the old building,, you could almost count on having a room that had spasmodically cold air conditioning, but you could also count on having a room with no air conditioning at all right after that. No so here! Our air conditioning works. . .Really well! I'm wearing pants tomorrow and maybe a light long sleeve shirt. I get cold easily anyway.
My classes this year are
Band
Spanish III
(Advisor)
Chorus
(Lunch)
Trigonometry
Chemistry
World History
World Literature/ Composition
 Kelli and I have band, chorus, and lunch together, so we get to see each other a lot, and I like that.)
Most of my academic classes are in the afternoon, as you can see, which can be good and bad. Good- You aren't so tired, and you're definitely full because you've eaten lunch. Bad- It's a long stretch of time from 11:30 to 3:00 doing solid academics.

Tonight  I am going to watch Rookie Blue at 9 and then go to bed!

1 comment:

  1. That's almost kinda cool that you can rock the sweaters, scarves, and leggings under skirts/shorts style now, though. It's like winter in summer. World Lit... what does that entail exactly? Let me know how Rookie Blue is! Oh oh and guess what? Tomorrow night I try to make tomato parmesan tartlets in these special tartlet pans I got off eBay. I thought that was something you would do.

    ReplyDelete