22 November 2010

Thanksgiving is Upon Us

Well, prepare yourselves. . . Thanksgiving is upon us. That means food, good food, but don't forget what you have to be thankful for.  I could write a book, or two. High on the list are all my family (aunts, uncles, cousins, Grandma Lyla and Pop-Pop, mom, Dad, Kelli, Evan) and Friends. Very cliche, yes, but honestly, when you boil it down, that's what's most important. There are many small things that could fill my list too.
For Thanksgiving day we'll go to my aunt Denises in Madrid for Christmas with our two familys. Then on Saturday we'll go to my Aunt Dianes for Thanksgiving with Dustin, Karen, Diane, Nathan, Denise, Dave, John, Joel, Kristen, and Ryan. We will definitly miss Doug, Dee-Dee, Josh, Jill, Jackie, and Karl! Can't wait to see them at the end of December!

Here is a song our chorus will be singing for our Christmas concert. It does have a good message for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment