02 September 2011

A flower for a friend

On the 7th of September, it is my friend Kelsey's birthday. Kelsey lives in Nebraska, in the town I came from. Her birthdaay is 20 days before mine. Mine's on the 27th. Tonight I wrote her a letter and made her this:
Front

Really blurry picture of the back
It's my attempt at art and creativity. I hope she likes it.
Kelsey's really special to me because even though I moved 6 years ago, we still keep in touch quite regularly, almost solely through writing letters. Yes, handwritten. We don't email. Or Facebook. I call her maybe once a year because it costs so much. The last time I saw her was the summer before 8th grade, but we are still great friends and we are trying yet again to figure out how we can meet up!

1 comment:

  1. Woot woot! Pen pals are the da bestest. That flower is supercalifrag! :) What a great present. Oh wow, your birfday is coming soon and very soon.

    ReplyDelete